Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Inspiration!

Last night's meeting of the Omaha Quilters Guild has definitely got my imagination rolling. I am anxious to get home tonight and sew something.

Block update - I could have used any color combination of light/darks on my block exchange. I'm learning the rules as I go. I didn't 'win' the block exchange set but did pick up next time's block (February and its a pretty little heart). (Kathy, are you ready?)

Check back later this week for an overview and pictures of the great project I am working on for my first grandchild's first Christmas and, of course, I am starting a set for my second grandchild coming in April of 2010. Its a tradition that you will love and I hope you will consider making your child a set, too.

Pieces of me, counting the hours until I can be setting in front of my sewing machine rather than my computer. Happy piecing!

No comments:

Post a Comment