Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pieces of Me


Helen's Snowman is finally finished and ready for his journey to her home. Tonight, I wrapped the cord for the six snowbowls heading to Texas and tomorrow will finish up the three snowbowls heading to the nice ladies at my doctor's office.
At the Guild meeting on Tuesday night, I offered to teach basketmaking at the Lauritzen Garden's event on November 14th. That has motivated me to wrap up what I have on my to-do list so I can focus on getting ready for the Garden Event.
My sewing room has been rearranged and my organizational efforts are coming together. I am always amazed at the amount of fabric I have and the limited amount of time I have to work with it.
As I write this, I have a lady bug crawling around my desktop. I believe ladybugs are an indication of good luck when found in the home. I am hoping there is more fact than myth to that. More about my life-changing events later. This weekend is all about creating and enjoying the process.
Take care,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment